No training system can give efficient results unless with the aid of a training table. It is a table that students and athletes use during their training regimen. These tables are different from other tables as it affects the health of the athlete. A training table is not only used for serving foods to athletes but is also responsible for stimulating sociability and good relationship between students. Training table [โต๊ะ อบรม, which is the term in Thai] in schools, colleges, etc. are a part of the study system. It is difficult for the trainers to talk to athletes at time of practice as it may distract them hence, training table is the best place for them to talk to athletes.
Types of training tables
- Folding table: It is an ideal type of training table as it uses the spaces only when there is any kind of meeting. When not in use they can be folded and kept in another place thus, giving you free space to use for other purposes.
- Adjustable height table: This one is also a great form of training table. Users may use them for sitting as well as while standing due to the feature of adjustability.
- Flip top table: The top of this type of table flips up so that you can store several tables together. The top flip tables have casters that help to roll multiple tables.
Key considerations of a training room
- Technology: To deliver training lectures the training room must have all the technological equipment like projector, whiteboard, speakers, etc.
- Room configuration: Formal training room can easily meet the requirements of the training session but it is advisable to use a relaxed style of the training room to develop communication between the lecturer and the student.
- Lighting: It is another consideration that needs to be on point. If the lighting is not right it may make the training room appear dull.